20/06/2016

BroDynamics 1.4.0 Released!

Phew, it took me a while to get it all together. It was huge update. Last few days was I was fighting with bugs mostly, which started to appear seemingly out of nowhere.

There are three main updates in this release.
– Added 2 more simulation modes: Points and RBD
– UI Improved

Since there are these huge updates, there may be new bugs in this release, which I did not have a chance to catch yet. Feel free to report any problems you enouncter, and I will try to fix it ASAP.

Along with this release I made new promo video, and started making a series of How To videos.

New Promo

 

 

How To series

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think later I will sit back and write a nice post about some behind-the-scenes… Or not… We’ll see 😀

Changes:
1.4.0
– A lot of bug fixes and improvements overall.
– Compatibility fix! Now works with Maya 2014 too. Probably with 2013 as well.
– UI reworked, now windows delete properly when you close the main BroDynamics window, docked or undocked. Memory leak here and performance impact after closing and openning it often should be fixed now.
– Icons everywhere! 😀
– NEW! Added single object simulation based on nParticles.
– NEW! Rigid Body and Ragdoll simulation module.
– Added SnapRuntime plugin for object matching for RBD mostly. Thank you, Red9.
– Fixed Get button in Batch Window
– Batch window’s list will now properly update when you hit Undo. Now no need to worry about making mistakes there at all.



Copied from my site's blog: http://nixes.ru/?p=568

No comments:

Post a Comment